One of the biggest sales of the year just went live! If you’ve been living under a rock and have never heard for the Sephora Holiday Bonus Event, let me tell why you NEED to be shopping this sale right now!
If you’ve ever shopped at Sephora you know that their goodies never go on sale…except twice a year. First in the Spring, and then another big sale right before the holidays.
Now the sale is not open to just anyone. In order to take advantage of the special discounts they offer, you have to sign up to become a Beauty Insider first. It’s super easy to do, and really quick and painless, trust me. Plus you get a ton of FREE products as you accumulate points, insider perks and beauty tips, and free in-store beauty classes. Just click here to sign up and I promise you’ll be glad you did!
Okay so now that you’re an Insider, YEAHHHHH you can start shopping this amazing sales event and save HUGE on your favorite beauty products. I like to stock up on a few of my favs and do little holiday gift shopping too during this event. You can really save a ton of money on perfumes, hair tools, and big ticket items like eye shadow palates!
Here’s how the Sephora Holiday Bonus sale breaks down:
November 1-November 11
Sephora Rouge members get access to shop top holiday beauty finds a full week before other levels at a whopping 20% off with code HOLIDAYSAVE
November 7-November 11
All VIB members will receive access to shop holiday event products at 15% off with code HOLIDAYSAVE
November 7-November 11
Beauty Insider Members will be able to shop the holiday event at 10% off with code HOLIDAYSAVE
I’ve been a Sephora fan for years and here is a list of my current mom must haves that I wear almost everyday. Click on any picture for a closer look and don’t forget to use the code HOLIDAYSAVE to shop!
- Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder : Fenty Beauty by Rihanna in Hazelnut for Tan to Deep Skin Tones. I absolutely just love how light and airy this loose powder feels. The color options for this line are INCREDIBLE too!!
- Match Stix Matte Skinstix : Fenty Beauty by Rihanna in Color Latte
This magic little stick has so many uses! You can conceal blemishes and dark under eye circle, contour with it, or use it as for on-the-go touch ups and throw it in your purse! Its super light weight and easy to blend in.
- Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation : Fenty Beauty by Rihanna in Color 350 for Tan Skin with Cool Neutral Undertones. This foundation will freaking last all day and night, even if you fall asleep in it! I may or may not be guilty. But in all seriousness, it does not sweat off easily, even in this hot desert heat! Plus I love that pretty matte finish it gives me!
- Lock-It Concealer Crème : Kat Von D in Color Deep 31
Hides even the worst under eye bags. I put this on AFTER applying my foundation to lighten and really brighten my dark under eye bags.
- Perfect Brow Pencil : Anastasia Beverly Hills in Color Dark Brown
This nifty product has a brow pencil on one side and a brow brush on the other end. The pencil goes on super easy and velvety smooth. I like to fill in my brows with this one. Blending with the brush afterwards and just following my natural brows. You can also use this an eyeliner so I keep one in my purse for on-the-go makeup after the gym.
- BADgal Bang Volumizing Mascara : Benefit Cosmetics in Intense Pitch Black
For over 20 years I was a hard core LOREAL Voluminous fan…until I tried out this mascara. In literally one coat, my lashes instantly looked thicker and longer! No false lashes needed with this product…You have to try this one out to believe it!!
- Artist Color Pencil Eye, Lip, and Brow Pencil : MakeUp Forever in Up and Down Tan
Now I actually use this one on my lips. First I start with a little moisturizer, and then I just line and fill in my entire lip area with the color. I only have to reapply once a day in a few areas in the middle of my lips after eating and drinking but other than that the color lasts all day. And I love this natural, pretty neutral matte color for an everyday lip.
- Twenty-Seven Eyeshadow Palette : MELT Cosmetics
Free of Parabens, Cruelty Free, Vegan, and Gluten Free guys!! This palette has a wide range of warm colors that you can wear for any occasion! Really great pigmented colors and they blend super easy too!
Hope you enjoyed my mom makeup picks and feel free to reach out to me if you have questions about my everyday makeup routine!
Shop Holiday Gift Sets and my ALL my favorite Sephora Picks here!