Home Office Makeover with The Lifestyled Company

A little over  year ago I had to make the decision to give up my portrait photography business.  It was truly one of the hardest things I’ve ever done before!  I absolutely LOVED being a photographer!  I specialized in high school senior portraits for girls where we would put together these amazing shoots with professional make-up, styling, the whole nine yards…it was seriously the best girl time.  (Check it out here!)

The only thing is that running a small home based business took me away from my kids and family, especially on the weekends.  I also found that while originally I opened up shop because I loved photography, I found myself only doing that about 20% of the time.  The other 80% was spent working on the boring business side of things…bookkeeping, marketing, answering emails, etc.  When I looked at the bigger picture it just wasn’t a good fit for me anymore especially since my kids are still so young.

Since I wasn’t going to need my home office for clients anymore, we decided to give it a face lift and make it a space that we all could enjoy together.  Thats when I contacted Kristen with The Lifestyled Company.  I had been stalking and drooling over all of her gorgeous work for some time now and I was dying to see what she could whip up with my space.

Out of all the contractors and designers I’ve worked with before they are by far the very best!!!  Kristen and her team made everything so easy for us…from the design concept to installation, everything went seamlessly.  The entire project was thoroughly outlined for us, down to the last detail.  They even had a big reveal planned for us once everything was complete.

Check out the Before + After!!!


Home Remodel, Home Office, Modern DecorHome Office, Home Remodel, Home DecorHome Office, Modern Home Decor



Modern Home Decor, Home RemodelHome decor, Home Remodel, Modern Home DecorHome decorModern Home DecorBoho Home decor

BEFORE PICTURES : LifeCreated Photography

AFTER PICTURES: Natalie Ryan Photography


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *